When it comes to real estate, the thing that matters the most is location, location. Once you’ve identified the perfect location for your next project what matters most is TIME. Streamlining the development process is critical to your success. Shorter timeframe = lower cost and risk, and faster facility openings = faster revenue generation.
Internet technologies make searching easier. Database technologies have enabled brokers, agents and third-parties to distribute and display more information about listings, loans, and other home buying information than ever possible before. Realtors having a web site have a competitive edge. Buyers can take a virtual tour of a home’s interior, view loan products and calculators to buy the home, find neighborhood and ask questions of the listing agent all at the same place. This is something akin to the personalized service they receive from a real estate agent.
Adding to the appeal of the Internet is its 24-hour service, enabling these buyers to do their homework at their own pace. A web site lets you explore larger territories.
PCYantra helps you speed the development process from site selection and acquisition to design and construction through its unique software
Benefits of Real Estate Software:
- Shorten the time of development
- Lower your project cost and risk
- Manage unlimited number of properties from one location
- Manage the flow of information across all parties involved
- Increase efficiency in managing site selection, due diligence, acquisition, and initial design.
- Provide controlled access to information to stakeholders (including employees, consultants, contractors, and even tenants)